International Women’s Day messaging tips
Apply the practices below to provide the readers with a strong and convincing message.
Make the topic clear from the get-go with holiday subject lines
When creating an International Women’s Day campaign, make sure that the overall theme of your email is obvious. You can include “International Women’s Day” or “The 8th of March” in your email subject line so that the interested audience could notice it straight away. Add emojis to your subject line to make the email stand out in subscribers’ inboxes.
Here are the examples of catchy subject lines to get inspired by:
- Join Us in Celebrating International Women’s Day!
- Celebrate International Womens’ Day
- Who’s Your Super Woman? 👑
- Be a Queen Today & Everyday
- International Women’s Day | $10 for all
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with free shipping 💕
- Who Runs The World, 👧 !
- Celebrate International Women’s Day in style 👭🏽
- Happy International Women’s Day!!! 🌎
- Happy International Women’s Day!
Use unique images
A picture’s worth a thousand words, so the usage of powerful imagery is an effective way to grab your audience’s attention. If possible, try to create images that reflect your brand’s vision and use them in your email campaign. It can be a colorful illustration, a photo, or text-based graphics.
Look how neatly Chili Sleep combined the topic of the holiday –– female power and unity –– with an overall atmosphere of coziness they’re trying to convey with their brand: