To wrap up
Labor Day is part of the biggest US sale season. It’s a great advantage to boost sales and build a brand’s image.
The most common themes in Labor Day branded messages are:
- Daily deals
- Summer vibes
- Back to school
- (Not) wearing white.
When the daily deal is not enough, here are some strategies to try:
- Try a variation of a common theme
- Conduct giveaways
- Create a sense of urgency
- Give early access
- Make Labor Day your USP
- Add animations
- Explore non-salesy techniques.
When creating a subject line, make it a continuation of the main message of an email itself. Your email subject line makes or breaks the first impression. Some subject line ideas for Labor Day include:
- General — informing about Labor Day deals without heavy detail
- Urgent — these subject lines include urgency markers like setting a deadline
- Specific — describing your offer in great detail
- Intriguing — enticing customers to click on the subject line to learn more