What to read: best blogs about email marketing
Educational email marketing resources both for professionals and newbies.
- Selzy — a wide range of the most relevant email tips and tricks, how-tos, and step-by-step guides. All that explained in a simple friendly manner without any big words.
- Really Good Emails — email marketing articles to help you and your business show off your best to the world. Every Friday they publish conversational videos with top email marketing people or attention-worthy industry updates.
- Mailchimp — a well-designed blog with numerous “how-to” pieces of content. A wide range of how-to articles on starting, running, and marketing your business from the veterans of email marketing.
- Campaign Monitor — the content ranges from email marketing strategy to social media and comes in multiple formats: infographics, videos, webinars, comparisons, etc. — you are unlikely to feel bored when exploring this blog!
- GetResponse — it’s not a blog completely focused on email marketing best practices: they produce content on different topics like landing page design, chatbots, etc. They also prepare handy cheat sheets, presentations, and reports to keep you updated with the latest industry trends.
- Vertical Response Blog — the articles are divided into several sections based on the level of your expertise. Beginner, intermediate, or advanced — no matter what level you are currently at, you’ll find something useful in this blog.
- MarketingProfs — if you’re more into watching and listening, check out this blog. It’s not just about text posts! The resource also offers master classes, podcasts, video tutorials, and webinars.
- HubSpot — worth your time due to an ever-growing collection of over 300 case studies by industry, company size, and location.
- Email on Acid — this blog focuses on the correct usage of scripts in emails or, as they call it, rules to code by.
- Email Marketing Rules — researcher and author Chad S. White’s blog on email marketing. Article topics include Black Friday marketing insights, testing and marketing optimization for website performance, accessibility, and more.
- Word to the Wise — a blog of the eponymous email advisory company. In general, the articles are no-nonsense email advice and tactics focused on the changes in the industry.
- Email is good — a blog of Chris Coyier, web designer and developer. Each week the author publishes something that helps him and his readers better understand the world of email marketing.
- EmailMonday — the blog is curated by Jordie van Rijn, an email marketing consultant with 13 years of experience. Contains a lot of practical email marketing tips, and strategies & tactics explained in the tiniest detail.
- Litmus — check advanced tips on HTML and CSS to see how your email campaign can benefit.
- The Big Book of Ecommerce Marketing — a five-part guide to brand growth with email and SMS by Drip. From planning and tracking to segmentation and automation.
- Webbula — tips, opinions, news, and advice from email marketers.