What to read: best blogs about email marketing
Educational email marketing resources both for professionals and newbies.
- Selzy –– a wide range of the most relevant email tips and tricks, how-tos, and step-by-step guides. All that explained in a simple friendly manner without any big words.
- Really Good Emails –– email marketing articles to help you and your business show off your best to the world. Every Friday they publish conversational videos with top email marketing people or attention-worthy industry updates.
- Mailchimp –– a well-designed blog with numerous “how-to” pieces of content. A wide range of how-to articles on starting, running, and marketing your business from the veterans of email marketing.
- Campaign Monitor –– The content ranges from email marketing strategy to social media and comes in multiple formats: infographics, videos, webinars, comparisons, etc. –– you are unlikely to feel bored when exploring this blog!
- GetResponse –– it’s not a blog completely focused on email marketing best practices: they produce content on different topics like landing page design, chatbots, etc. They also prepare handy cheat sheets, presentations, and reports to keep you updated with the latest industry trends.
- Vertical Response Blog –– The articles are divided into several sections due to the level of your expertise. Beginner, intermediate, or advanced –– no matter what level you are currently at, you’ll find something useful in this blog.
- MarketingProfs –– if you’re more into watching and listening, check out this blog. It’s not just about text posts! The resource also offers master classes, podcasts, video tutorials, and webinars.
- HubSpot –– worth your time due to an ever-growing collection of over 300 case studies by industry, company size, and location.
- FreshInbox Blog –– a pretty collection of tips on how to do and apply animated imagery in digital marketing.
- Email on Acid –– this blog focuses on the correct usage of scripts in emails or, as they call it, rules to code by.
- EDMDesigner –– this blog walks you through the stages of adding responsive layouts to emails.
- EmailMonday –– the blog is curated by Jordie van Rijn, an email marketing consultant with 13 years of experience. Contains a lot of practical email marketing tips, and strategies & tactics explained in the tiniest detail.
- Litmus –– check advanced tips on HTML and CSS to see how your email campaign can benefit.