Selzy is an excellent option for managing email campaigns in companies of any size.
Create additional accounts for your company’s employees with limited permissions.
- Create your main account (it’s an ordinary registration process);
- Create extra accounts for particular employees and give them permissions.
To create extra accounts:
- Go to Account → Users;
2. Create a new user.
- Give the user permissions to access your lists. You can give permission only to particular lists, forbid contacts export, or even set a limit for the number of sent emails.
The following functions of the service are unavailable to extra users:
- Setup of automated email series.
- Creation of popup subscription forms.
- Editing of list subscription confirmation emails.
- Management of the account, change of plans, and monitoring of the cash flow on the balance.