1. Selzy released the Telegram chatbot builder
We’re starting this month’s digest with personal news. This October, Selzy released the Telegram chatbot builder. In this user-friendly drag-and-drop editor, you can create and edit scenarios for Telegram chatbots using pre-made blocks. These bots can:
- Respond to user input like commands and messages.
- Collect contact information and save leads for future engagement.
- Send automated notifications about new products, promotions, and special offers.
- Connect users to employees like sales reps and support team members.
- Automate simple customer journey steps like booking calls and choosing delivery time.
Chatbots can help you stay available for your customers 24/7 and deliver the best customer experience. The feature is available on the Standard plan in Selzy — but all registered users can try it for free for 7 days.