Steps for setting up integration:
- Open Tilda: Settings site > Forms > Selzy.
- We fill in the form for connecting to Selzy. We paste the API code, Code list (id) and activate the double-opt-in.
After connecting to Selzy at Tilda, you must return to the set up and Selzy “Opt-in and opt-out tools“. If you don’t do this, the contacts won’t get into this list.
- Now we go to the page, insert the desired block with the form and content, and then open the Content menu.
- In "Connected Services" select the list and save.
- Publish the page.
If the contacts do not appear, the main reasons are:
- The user did not fill out the form on the “Opt-in and opt-out tools” page;
- The user filled out a form in one domain and in the settings Set a different domain;
- The user deleted the inspector, then created a new one, but in the form did not specify a new client manager and pereopublikovali page.
Monitoring errors: going to Site Settings -> Forms and there click on "Details" in the desired service, you will be able to see the last 5 errors that occurred when adding contacts to Selzy, as well as the number of contacts received.